Details for: The Scrapbook Stand
Call for The Scrapbook Stand Design Editors & Guest Designers
We are currently seeking talented scrappers to join The Scrapbook Stand Team. We are looking for individuals who are currently on no more than one (1) other design team.
As a Design Editor for The Scrapbook Stand, your responsibilities include the following activities:
1. Complete three (3) projects for our kit gallery. DT projects may also be posted in other online galleries or be submitted for print publication as long as it is noted that projects were designed using the kit from The Scrapbook Stand.
2. Participate regularly in our online forum by starting threads and replying to posts – making an effort to keep the boards moving.
3. Post comments in the gallery to encourage the other members to share their work.
4. Promote The Scrapbook Stand to the best of your ability.
To be considered, please submit the requirements below by Midnight PST of August 28, 2005.
1. Five (5) examples of your best work, showcasing your abilities – please include scrapbook layouts and at least one (1) other paper craft project (i.e. altered art, mini books, etc).
2. Your contact information - name, address, phone number, email address.
4. A current list of design team you are part of as well as online scrapbook communities (message boards) where you are active. Please include links and your online username(s). If you have an online gallery please provide the link.
5. A brief biography about yourself.
The top five (5) designers will be notified via email and sent The Scrapbook Stand’s September Featured kit. They will then have one week to submit at least one layout and one altered project made from the kit. The new Design Editor(s) will be notified via email and announced on September 15th on The Scrapbook Stand site as well as other forums. Runners-up will be asked to be guest designers for upcoming Featured kits.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to reviewing your submissions. Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
The Scrapbook Stand
Note: The Scrapbook Stand reserves the right to make any changes to this call and to close this call before the deadline or to extend it, if necessary.