Created a couple of layouts for the new year and the common theme seems to be boobs...hmmm, maybe this is the year I finally do it. I did say I would get new boobs when/if Mark ever got a Harley Davidson. He did a few years back and has since sold his bike yet, I still have the same 'ol boobs, LOL!
My first one and of course I'm a day late... Join me with the link in the side bar tot he left.
1. I must enjoy my grandchildren-to-be before I die.
2. You can't stop time, it just keeps going and never seems to slow down.
3. I wish I never had to buy bras again.
4. Mark has allowed me change my life.
5. I know the song um, jingle bells (?) by heart.
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would say more & travel more.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Just me time, tomorrow my plans include Hanging with my sister and her family and Sunday, I want toscrap & watch the Chargers beat the Broncos!
Received some disturbing news on Friday and we, as a family, are dealing...I will leave it at that for now...
TallyScrapper released their December kit designed by the ever creative and crafty Rachel. The kit sold out in record time. I have to say, it is stunning, I am loving it!! Here is what I have created thus far:
The layout above will be the cover page to my 2009 Tally Month in Review (TMR) album. This is a group that is getting ready to start over at TallyScrappers. The group will encourage you to do a layout the end of each month using photos snapped that month. This will focus on the every day. We will encourage each other with photo prompts as well as the layout challenge. Come on over and join us! Look for the group starting soon!!
off to wrap presents now that grades are finally done!!